CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Outings

Our favorite restaurant "The Only Place" is for westerners craving hamburgers, french fries and apple pie a la mode. It's one of a couple of places in the city to get steak or burgers that we know of. It's tiki style--open air dining.














I took the boys to the mall Saturday with the help of our housekeeper's daughter, Ramier. She is really sweet and would be the perfect babysitter except she speaks very little english. We dined at McDonald's, which reminded me of why I said I wasn't going back there last time we ate it:) It's not like McD's in the states. The menu consists of fried veggie burgers, minced chicken (doesn't really look like chicken) sandwiches and the one that makes me laugh...the veggie sandwich with lettuce, tomato, pickles and mayo. The boys end up wasting their food--i really can't blame them:) Atleast the fries are good:)














This is our housekeeper's daughter, Ramier. Her mom wasn't able to come on Saturday so she came to help right as we were leaving. I was so thankful--she held Kai the whole time and spared my back! She looks 12 but is 18 and also cleans homes for a living. So sweet!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: