CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Boss


This man is a huge movie star and his picture appears on many richshaw driver's windshield in the form of a large sticker. It cracks us up because he's this older guy with a big belly and "Miami Vice" look. His nickname is "The Boss" and many guys here call each other by this name:) The times I have flipped through the TV channels to see what interesting cultural sites I can see about India, I noticed how many music video channels there are...atleast a dozen...and in all of them the video features a beautiful young woman in her 20's dancing and singing alongside a "Boss" look alike --an older man with a big belly, 80's Topgun glasses, and the "Miami Vice" look going on. He could be her father in age but it looks to me that they are singing about love--to each other. It's really funny. I haven't seen any actual couples like this out on the streets but I guess it's the "Sugardaddy" image they are trying to create on tv.

0 comments: