CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Toothpaste in India

Think this would go over in the states? Colgate's latest flavor is not Fresh Mint or Winter Cool but Active Salt :D I thought that was funny:) Indian's like spice in everything including their toothpaste:) I'm not sure I want to try it, but Colgate's other new flavor is Citrus Blast...maybe.


"Colgate Active Salt combines salt with calcium and minerals to make teeth strong and gums healthy. Developed after extensive consumer research in India, it is positioned as an everyday family toothpaste that combines a minty taste with a dash of salt for a unique brushing experience."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

HA! That cracks me up! At least it is not Colgate Curry Powder. :)

Love u,

Elizabeth

Colette Frazier said...

This is true--but i wouldn't be surprised! :D

thegrahams4 said...

I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO STICK TO CITRUS BLAST!

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

Haha =) You should try Colgate's "Herbal" toothpaste. Shortly after we first arrived here, I was looking for some toothpaste, and found this herbal stuff that said it had chamomile, sage, myrrh, and eucalyptus in it. American me just assumed that it had an overriding mint flavor! Well it didn't, but I couldn't bear to waste it. It didn't taste bad, but was just quite a change from the normal minty flavors we were used to in the States. By the time we finished the tube, though, it had grown on us, and now we use it all the time. =)