CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tickle Torture & You Tube

I finally took the time to learn how to upload clips from our video camera to You Tube. Not too hard, except that it takes a long time due to our connection--then if it happens to be uploading during our daily electricity outage/flickering then you have to start all over:) The biggest test will be when we receive the bill for our internet service. They charge a flat fee for a set amount of time/up & downloading on the net and once you pass that you pay according to how much you use. We'll see after this month's bill if I will still be able to upload to You Tube:) But I really can't complain--thank the Lord for internet!!!! It makes a HUGE difference in living abroad. I can't imagine living overseas even 10 years ago. Having "connections" to loved seems so vital and it's so easy with email, blogs, webcams, digital cameras and You Tube!
So anyway... Brian was inflicting tickle torture on the boys before bedtime last week. He also used his ultimate take-down weapon--"Slobertooth"--our one year old drooler who loves to give his brothers wet-willie-kisses!:)
While I'm on Slobertooth I should probably tell you all the Wrestling nicknames in our household...Junk Yard Daddy, Crocodile Chopper (Haddon) and One-Eyed Wild Wolf (Corban) :D I think I have one too but I forgot it. I don't join in during wrestle time:)
Just as sidenotes you might notice the mosquito net tent behind the boys on Corban's bed. And that there are no fitted sheets in India (really), and that our sons use pink flowered sheets:) They don't know the difference at this point:) WARNING: Very loud content!

0 comments: