CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Perplexing


After spending hours trying to solve our camera problem and hours of researching on the internet for the best digital camera to buy... i gave the ol' camera one more plug-in just to see if a miracle had taken place since last try and.....it had! It's working! Go figure.
This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened. Last week our internet modem wouldn't work. After investigating I realized the A/C power adaptor had gone dead. I called the internet company to report the problem. They said they would send someone over to take a look. I knew from living here for some months now that that wasn't going to happen anytime soon so I set out on a quest with 3 kids around town to replace it myself...to no avail. I ended up using an adaptor we brought from the states plugged into our power converter. When the repair man showed up a week later he asked me to plug the modem into the fried adaptor. And guess what? It worked!!! I felt a little stupid but it really didn't work before!
I'm so thankful that both of these gadgets have been revived!!
And what is the lesson I'm supposed to be learning from this? I'm not really sure, but if you are in the market for a new digital camera let me know and I can tell exactly which one to buy!:D

0 comments: