CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Non-Eventful but Cute Belly

Since the camera is broken --thank the Lord Melissa is coming next week and can deliver a new one!! (Electronics are double+ the price here)--I'm posting the only video I have right now:) It's from January and it's pretty non-eventful but it will demonstrate Kai's jelly belly that still exists:) and my ever-ready Superhero-Corban. Haddon was napping at the time:(
Corban was trying to play peek-a-boo with Kai, who was getting a big kick out of it, but as soon as the camera came on he got distracted. I'll work on making more videos!
The boys started VBS today at church and had a blast--the theme is "RESCUE ZONE" (aka-firemen, policemen, etc) right up their alley:) I think they will also learn how God rescues us.

2 comments:

Jill Trew Davidson said...

Hey Colette..its Jill Trew!! Did you get my email? my email is dldjtd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I just want to give Kai a zerbit! You can't have a belly like that just hanging out. It needs a zerbit!