CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Our First Visitor!

We just found out today that we will have our first visitor/friend from the U.S.!!!! Our dear friend Melissa Wallace just finished the docking of the ATV space vehichle at the International Space Station for NASA (she's in Houston, not in space:) and since everything went so smoothly they are sending her to India in appreciation for her great intellectual contribution. Just joking:) She is paying for herself which makes it even more special that she is coming all the way across the world to visit us and see this wonderful country! She arrives on April 22!
And recently I found out an answer to a prayer that I've been praying since December... I get to come to the u.s. this summer with the kids! (Brian has to save his vacation days for our trip to the states in Dec.:( I have an amazing Father above and a wonderful father-in-law who are both making this possible! It is so great knowing that we'll get to see so many friends and family in a just a few months. Yes, I am insane to try to fly 22 hours with 3 small children!!!!!! I may return with gray hair and even more wrinkles but it will be worth it.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah so I leave here on the 22nd, but I get there on the 24th...sad that I lose some days traveling (did you really have to move so far away...I mean seriously, a 20hr flight?). Hehehe...just kidding, you guys are right where God wants you. I am so excited to visit.

Yikes! I have so much to do before the 22nd!

Heather said...

whoo hoo!

Spirit of Adoption said...

YAY!!!! Two wonderful gifts, sister!!! I rejoice with you!

Anonymous said...

I had heard a few rumblings about you coming home! WHEN ARE YOU COMING?!?!?! I need to be prepared with many days off!!! I miss you guys terribly, Kai is gigantor!