CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good News...Bad News

GOOD NEWS
Really Great News! We found out yesterday that Brian is going to get to come back to the U.S. with us for a week!!! It'll be so good to have him with us to visit family and friends and a huge help for my sanity on the flights there. We are planning on coming mid-June.
BAD NEWS
Yesterday, among other technical difficulties throughout the day, our computer stopped recognizing the digital camera. This means no uploading pictures or video clips to post to the blog. Somewhere in the crazy move here, we lost the installation CD so I'm on the hunt for free software downloads. In the meantime i'll try posting videos from our handycam to YouTube to put in the blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as you have dates if you could email me so I can try to get those days off!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!