CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

We Made It

Sonic hamburgers, the sound of country music, exhaust-free air...we're in America!:)

The trip was long but thankfully uneventful. Our luggage made it this time and the airport dog didn't sniff any food or drugs in our bag to hold us up:) (last trip, a dog sniffed out the fruit in our bag so we had to go thru an extra security check...i'm the genius that brought fruit from a foreign country:) Kai was a squirmy worm, rightfully so for a 14 month old on a 16 hr flight. He kept me busy. The other 2 boys watched lots of Disney movies and slept.

The new Bangalore airport was awesome! When I say it is 1 million times better than the old one I'm not exaggerating. We could actually find a seat to sit in rather than the floor.

We've had a lot of fun so far with PawPaw and NaNa (my parents) and our family. It worked out great b/c we went to a bbq yesterday afternoon with my family so we were able to see alot of people at one time and be forced to stay up late even though we were exhausted. It helps with the time adjustment if the kids can stay up later. They were still up at 6am this morning, but better than 3:30am like yesterday!

This week we are getting emergency expedited passports so that we can renew our expiring visas. We are praying that everything works out exactly as planned so that Brian can catch his flight on Friday.

It's really great to be here. I'm going to try post pics while we're here.



4 comments:

Sunoop Sini Thomas, Bangalore, India said...

glad u made it....hope u have a good time with ur kith and kin.
Happy Fathers Day BRIAN / Brain...?;-)

Jill Trew Davidson said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! IT WILL BE ME SOON ENOUGH....I HAVE 7 MORE DAYS!!!!! SEE YOU SOON..JILL

Anonymous said...

Collette, I'm so glad ya'll are back for a visit. I hope I get to see you guys while you are here. Will you be in church next week?
Suezette

Melissa said...

Yay! Welcome back!