CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What's Happenin'

I'm trying to figure out how i'm going to upload our pictures on someone else's computer but for now I'll just give a little update...

we've been having fun visiting with family and friends. We got to spend Father's Day with my dad and grandpa, go to a going away party for my cousin's husband who will serve in Iraq, eat at Freebirds and have some friends over for a bbq dinner. The night we were having our friends over, I got back from Wal-Mart around 4:30 (they were coming at 6) and Brian tells me that we have to take Corban to the ER because he had been crying and holding his stomach for 2 hours. He was in major pain. So we got in the car, called our friends to cancel and headed to the ER. On the way Corban went from tears in his eyes to sitting up and laughing in about 10 minutes! He was healed before we got there! We don't know what was going on or what happened but we do know that the Lord took away whatever was hurting him and saved us a lot of money at the ER b/c we don't have health insurance!! Thank you Lord! So Corban is better and hasn't had the pain since then. We called our friends back and asked them to come for dinner again:)

3 comments:

T said...

send me a number to call Brian.... I think he leaves soon... treyorear at mac.com

Jill Trew Davidson said...

I am so glad you did not have to got to the ER...poor baby!!! Well it sounds like you are having fun! I can not wait to eat at all of the places I miss so much...especially mexican food!!!! See you soon! I am not looking forward to the long flight!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I just saw this today and thought that you'll really need all your adventures in India in a book format someday for the boys. http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
Love you guys!