CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Looking Forward List

An Indian friend who has lived in America asked me what I was looking forward to the most about visiting. I told her that besides seeing family and friends they were all superficial things. She said “that’s what I want to know!!” So as long as everyone knows they are superficial I will go ahead and share what we are looking forward to…most involve food:)
Note: it’s funny how we don’t think about these things until we know we’ll be going to the U.S. Then you’re mind starts remembering the way turkey sandwiches taste for lunch:) and grilled mutton (outside Brian’s office) starts to smell like Papacito’s steak fajitas:)

#1 Mexican Food
Brian wants BEEF! (i.e. What-a-burger, steak fajitas)
Shopping at Wal-Mart
Not eating boiled eggs everyday for lunch (mmm...turkey sandwiches:)
Disposable diapers for 6 weeks!!!!!!! A vacation from cleaning dirty cloth diapers:)
Driving in an orderly, stress-free fashion


MEANINGFUL BEST PART OF OUR VISIT:
Hugging all of our family and friends and spending quality time hanging out!!!!!!
Can’t wait to see you all!!

Thanks for your prayers for our travel!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!! I read your blog all the time!! I love reading about whats going on over there with yall. I am sorry I haven't written, but I feel so connected by reading your blog. I hope you have a safe trip to home, and a wonderful time visiting friends and family!
Take care,
Alice

Adrienne Renea said...

YAYY!!! Can't wait to see ya'll and praying for safe and peaceful travel!
Love, Adrienne