CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Colette's B-day @ Hard Rock

Monday we celebrated my b-day at Hard Rock Cafe'. It was a really cool place. I took some pictures...although I couldn't seem to get a "smiling" shot of anyone--we really did smile alot while eating yummy nachos!!, french fries, hamburgers and the one thing I forgot to take a picture of...the huge brownie sundae that came in a stemmed glass the size of a fish bowl! It was delicious and could have served 10 people!
It was a little different celebrating my birthday in a country where noone knew it was my birthday:) but then again, I stopped really "caring" about my birthday and if people know or not when I turned 30:D I'm just thankful to have lived another year and be able to celebrate with my family. Thankfully I have a great husband that refused my "mom" idea of going to the new arcade at the mall and eating at the food court to celebrate:) Hard Rock was much better--and I got to sit down:)

3 comments:

Adrienne Renea said...

Oh How fun!!!
Happy Birthday!

Flory Family Five said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! from the Flory Family

Melissa said...

Happy birthday girlie!