CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Day Came

Today I had to bring myself to tell our housekeeper that we are leaving. I told myself I had to tell her before June (the month we are leaving) so I of course waited til the last day of the month. It was as sad as I thought it would be. There was shock and then tears...from both of us. That set the reality of moving in motion. There's a little pit in my stomach when I think about having to tell her goodbye...along with all the others dear to us.

6 comments:

Nathan and Rachel Waldock said...

When exactly are you leaving?

Colette Frazier said...

The boys and I are leaving June 23 and Brian Aug. 3. When do you guys come back?

Tori said...

Where will you be moving to?

Colette Frazier said...

We don't know yet:)

Spirit of Adoption said...

leaving India or leaving your city?? Come back to the states??

Colette Frazier said...

Shawnda, we are leaving India after 3 years. We aren't sure where we will be next. Depends on the job. The boys and I will be coming to the U.S. for a few weeks to visit though.