CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Uncle and Aunty

In India children don't say Mr. or Mrs. before an adults name. Instead they say Uncle and Aunty--for everyone--even if they are strangers. I like this--it's much more endearing and makes me not feel so old..."Mrs. Frazier" is just more than I want to accept about my age:)

These pictures are of the boys with Uncle Don and some of our friends from church. They love playing with him. Uncle Don and Aunty Phylis are from the states so when we see them each week the topic of conversation usually turns to food-we-would-love-to-be-eating-at-the-moment from the U.S. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things... Corban looks so old in these pictures!!

And I can't believe Kai is 2! Give those fat cheeks a squeeze for me!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see some new pictures of your family! I too liked the 'aunty' when it came from kids, but not when it came from people only 3-4 years younger than me!! :-)

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to Kai and happy adoption day to Haddon! I love the new family picture. :-)