CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pics from Our Dinner Outing




We have been trying out restaurants on Saturday nights. A family of five (four eaters) can eat really cheap here. This week we tried Magnolia Terrace, a Thai restaurant. It was terrific. And it was Kai's first time to sit in the high chair at a restaurant. It made my life much easier. You have to bring your own high chair wherever you dine. Every restaurant here serves mint covered fennel seeds and toothpicks at the end of dinner. Doesn't sound good but it is. But this restaurant served little packs of orange tic tacs and toothpicks instead:)
p.s. that's a face mask on Corban's head:) we bought some to ride in the rickshaw taxi's--lots of pollution.

2 comments:

Mary K. said...

Collette, I love the blog. Good idea! I am so glad to hear that everyone is adjusting. You all look really happy. Kai is one of the most beautiful babies I have seen. We are doing well over here. I have 7 weeks left of my pregnancy and I can't wait. I hope to hear more from you soon. My mother just gave me your blog site so I'll be checking in more. Love you and take care! Mary K. Mark and Marleigh

Colette Frazier said...

Hi Mary!
i'm so glad we can keep in touch! and i'm happy that you are almost done with pregnancy and close to a new baby to hold! Kai is a star here--all white babies are:) i hope we get to see you in dec. when we visit laf. i want to meet that new little baby!