CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday Reviews, Camera blues...

I had an amazing birthday on Wednesday! Brian took the day off and had ordered a beautiful cake from my friend Sini (this cake by the way is her best creation yet I think:) We pigged out on cake and chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast (can anyone ask for a better way to start the day?:) Then we went to eat more breakfast for lunch at a little cafe. We took the boys to play at a park--it was a beautiful day. We came home, took naps (ahhhh) and then went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. Can I say this was the best meal of the year for me? Or atleast since the last time we ate there:) The only place in Bangalore that you can get nachos, fajitas and throw in brownie a la mode! It was a perfect day full of my family and food:)

There was one sad thing that happened...our camera broke...i won't go into that story, but we did manage to get some pictures of the cake and a few self-portraits of Haddon, Kai and me before it crashed. Thankfully it is good timing because I had ordered a new camera which will be coming next week when my parent-in-laws come to visit (yay! we can't wait to see them!)

There are a few other pictures in the slideshow...Brian traveled to one of his company's branches in a city where many women make wooden toys for a living. He bought Kai a rocking horse and Corban and Haddon alligators...they are shown wrestling the gators:D I got the bracelet Kai is wearing:)

2 comments:

CKR said...

Your cake looks Amazing! Happy Birthday again!

Flory Family Five said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Love,
The Flory Family