CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation Over

I took a few weeks off from blogging as I savored "vacation mode" in the states. Really we were just too busy to sit at a computer long enough! We had a great time touring TX and LA making our rounds to be sure we saw everyone we wanted to . There are a few people we missed this trip and we weren't able to go to our church there, but for the most part we were able to spend quality time with our family and friends. This was such an amazing 6 weeks! Thank you to everyone who spent time with us and served us in so many ways. We are very blessed.

I'm going to put some pics from our last few weeks there.

2 comments:

giga said...

So sorry about Corbin! But glad you made it home safe and sound. It was fun seeing you. Can't believe I didn't think about taking pictures. Love you GK

Flory Family Five said...

I will pray for a fast recovery for Corbin and you. That had to have been scary. I think anytime we see our children hurting is harder on us than them. So glad to hear you made it there safely as well. Take care! PS - Matthew will be here August 27.