CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

What's that Noise?

The past few mornings I've been awakened quite early, atleast by my standards (Brian's already out of bed:), by a loud noise outside our bedroom window. I thought it was the neighbors above us on their balcony--maybe having sunrise coffee or something:) This morning I decided to get up and open the curtains. I discovered a pile of milk bags down on the grass below. I guess the noise is the milk truck delivering the milk. I'm assuming the "milkmen" take it from here and deliver door to door. Gotta have milk in the morning right?:)
Just a side note: you can also have groceries, furniture, movie tickets, takeout food and pretty much anything you can think of delivered to your door for free here. Very nice.

0 comments: