CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Internet Anxiety


I experienced our first internet outage of 4 days (really 3 1/2) this week. Even though I don't really "need"the internet, it felt like I lost my right arm:) I wanted to be able to communicate. We usually have interuptions each day but this was a long one! The problem was finally solved today and I am thanking the Lord for Email and the Web!! What did people do 20 years ago or more when there was no such thing!! I'm sure they wrote letters by snail mail but even that is so unreliable. We have been expecting packages and a card for over 3 weeks now. I've heard that they can get held up at Indian Customs--pocketed or lost. I'm hopeful they will arrive someday:)

I'm just so thankful that we live here in 2007 when we can email--high speed-- anytime of day! And I realize that I'm very far off from Paul's biblical advice to be content in every situation and to not be anxious. Maybe that was the lesson I was supposed to learn from this!

0 comments: