CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Living in a Blur

I haven't posted lately because I'm not really living in the moment to observe or notice things around me:) I'm so excited about our trip to the States next week that I've been living on Planet Packing the last 2 weeks. Also trying to get lots of schoolwork completed since we'll be playing hookey for over a month!! I have a one track mind right now. 6 Days!!!!

Here are a few recent pics of the boys...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Brian coming??? I messaged him on SKYPE but he didn't answer...Let me know when he is here..I definitely want to have a phone conversation and catch up.

Trey

Landmark Lighting said...

So exciting!

Hildie said...

I just found your blog through . . . gosh, I have no idea! Anyway, I live in Austin, TX but have really enjoyed seeing India through your eyes. It's so interesting! Keep up the good work!