CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Apologies to Customs

Well I mentioned earlier in a blog that Indian Customs is known to lose or pocket international mail. This may be true but the reason our mail is arriving late is because we had the wrong zip code:D I noticed on our packages that they were crossing thru the zip code we thought it was and putting a different one. I asked the security guards what the address was and it is in fact different along with some of our address:D Addresses here are more like directions:) The street we face does not have a name so our address directs people using landmarks near us. Here's our correct address:
Frazier
Apt 115-B1 Sobha Aquamarine
Sarjapur Outer Ring Road
Near INDIAN OIL PETROL Bunk
Vill-Bellandur, Bangalore, Karnataka
India PIN-560103

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collette, thanks for keeping us up with your family in India. I dont comment much but i read you daily. Hello to Brian and I'm looking forward to seeing the Frazier Five in December. I pray for you guys often. Suezette